Our tours will take you all over Ireland – visiting all of the major tourist attractions or taking you ‘off the beaten track’ to sample some of Ireland’s heritage and culture.
Send us your travel plans – arrival & departure dates and accomodation bookings – and we can customise a tour to suit you.
We do not book accomodation but will gladly help in suggesting places to stay – whether you want a 5-star castle or a farmhouse bed and breakfast!
Below are just some of the tours we can offer:-
Dublin City Day Tours – within easy reach of Dublin is :-
- County Meath with its ancient sites including Newgrange, Hill of Tara and Trim Castle.
- Kilkenny & The South-East – The Medieval City of Kilkenny, scenic country drives and Waterford City (including Waterford Crystal)
- County Wicklow – known as ‘The Garden of Ireland’ because of it’s beautiful scenery including Powerscourt Gardens, Glendalough Monastic Site and Avoca Wollen Mills.
The Wild Atlantic Way – 2,500km of rugged coastline and beautiful scenery along Ireland’s west coast including:
- Kinsale and the south coast of County Cork including Skibbereen and Bantry
- The Ring of Kerry incorporating Killarney (Muckross House, Ross Castle and Torc Waterfall), Kenmare and Valentia Island
- The Dingle Peninsula – The pretty town of Dingle and Slea Head Drive
- The Cliffs of Moher and The Burren in County Clare
- Galway & Mayo – including beautiful coastal and mountain drives around Connamara. In Mayo, climb Croagh Patrick – Ireland’s Holy Mountain – or experience the coast along Achill Island.
- Sligo & Donegal – the north-west offers spectacular scenery including Strandhill and Glencar in Sligo and then on to Slieve League Cliffs, Glencolmcille and Glenveagh in Donegal.
The Midlands of Ireland – sometimes overlooked but with lots to offer :-
- County Laois: The heritage towns of Abbeyleix & Durrow along with Heywood Gardens, Emo Court and The Rock of Dunamase.
- In County Offaly we visit Clonmacnoise Monastic Site, Kilbeggan Whiskey Distillery and/or Tullamore DEW Whiskey Distillery and the boglands at Lough Borra.
- The Irish National Stud and Japanese Gardens plus nearby Saint Brigid’s well in Kildare are well worth a visit.