Sit back, relax and let us do the driving. Check here for some sample tours or let us design a tour for you.
Our tours will take you all over Ireland – visiting all of the major tourist attractions or taking you ‘off the beaten track’ to sample some of Ireland’s wonderful heritage and culture.
Send us your travel plans – arrival & departure dates and accomodation bookings – and we can customise a tour to suit you.
We do not book accomodation but will gladly help in suggesting places to stay – whether you want a 5-star castle or a farmhouse bed and breakfast!
Below are just some of the tours we can offer:-
The Wild Atlantic Way – 2,500km of rugged coastline and beautiful scenery along Ireland’s west coast including:
- Kinsale and the south coast of County Cork
- The Ring of Kerry
- The Dingle Peninsula
- The Cliffs of Moher
- Galway & Mayo
- Sligo & Donegal
Day Tours from Dublin City – within easy reach of Dublin is :-
- County Meath
- Kilkenny & The South-East
- County Wicklow
The Midlands of Ireland – sometimes overlooked but with lots to offer :-
- County Laois: The heritage towns of Abbeyleix & Durrow along with Heywood Gardens, Emo Court and The Rock of Dunamase.
- In County Offaly we visit Clonmacnoise Monastic Site, Kilbeggan Whiskey Distillery and/or Tullamore DEW Whiskey Distillery and the boglands at Lough Borra.
- The Irish National Stud and Japanese Gardens plus nearby Saint Brigid’s well in Kildare are well worth a visit.